Tuesday, May 24, 2016

May 24 2016 Assignment

Tuesday's assignment

Tenses

Task 1:

Write one paragraph using simple present ONLY. Describe five or more routine or habitual actions that you practice.
I get up at seven o'clock every morning, and I drink some warm water before breakfast. I prepare milk and oat for my family. After breakfast my son goes to school by himself  and my husband goes to work.

Task 2:

Write one paragraph using present progressive ONLY. Describe your classroom and your peers.
Our classmates are studying English on the computer.

Task 3:

Write one paragraph using present perfect ONLY. Share five things that you have never tried, visited, eaten, or done and why.
I have never tried to diving, because I am afraid of deep ocean.And I have never tried to visiting the XiZhang in China, because many people have the altitude reaction. I have never tried to eating  insect because I feel it is terrible. The biggest regrettable thing for me is I have never having a broad boyfriend because I married, and I love my family.

Task 4:

Write one paragraph using present perfect progressive ONLY. Share five things that you have started in the past and have been doing till the current time.
I have been studying English in Linc class when I lived Canada. I had been talking with my husband in English one hour every day to improve my speaking skill. When summer comes, I have been walking after dinner. I have been listening radio of CBC News every morning when I prepare breakfast.

No comments:

Post a Comment