Wednesday, July 6, 2016

July 6 2016 Assignment

workplace culture cartoons, workplace culture cartoon, funny, workplace culture picture, workplace culture pictures, workplace culture image, workplace culture images, workplace culture illustration, workplace culture illustrations
Task 1:

Look up the meanings of the vocabulary words below.
Aggressive                                     equality                                       rituals  
Annoyed                                       minimize                                       task
Collaborative                                 oblivious                                     valuable
Customs                                         promptness                                  values
Embarrassment



Task 2:

Use at least five of these vocabulary words to write an email to a friend describing to him/her the Canadian culture.


Hi Mike!
I am very sorry to forgetting reply your email because I came back home later after my son's graduate rituals last night. I am studing in Canada and become oblivious these days. Don't annoyed with me. 
You know living in a new country, the education and skills that I gained in China isn't valuable. I must study 
hard to adapt to new costoms and different culture of Canada with my promptness.
Miss you and your while family.







No comments:

Post a Comment