Monday, March 21, 2016

March 21 2016 Assignment

Your Online Learning Companions
cover Welcome to Portfolio-Based Language Assessment! Instead of tests and exams, your portfolio is used to show what you have done and can do in English!

These are the things you will need in your portfolio:


About Me Section--Write about:

1.Who are you?
I am from China, my name is  Helen Huang.

2.What are your English learning goals in Level 4-5?
I want to improve my LSDW skills in this class.

3.What are your goals for this week?
My goals is taking a presentation and writing some essay.

4.What have you learnt so far?
Before  I went to here, I felt very difficult to listen and speak. Now I can speak some easy total sentences not only with words. I can understand teacher's lecture.

5.What I have enjoyed doing the most?
I enjoyed doing everything of learning English.

6.What I have enjoyed doing the least?
Too many days to break in one month.

7.Any other comments I may have ...
I may have more speaking and listening exercises in class, I hope to spend more time to conversations with my classmates in English.








No comments:

Post a Comment