Wednesday, April 20, 2016

April 20 2016 Assgnment

Listen to the following telephone conversation in which a patient is apologizing for missing an appointment. As you listen, fill in the blanks.
Hospital: Good morning. Princess Margaret Lung Scan Study.
Patient: Oh, hello. I had an appointment for a lung scan on Monday and I’m……terrible………..sorry but I missed…………the appointment. I apologize. I just didn’t notice it on my …calendar
Hospital: Okay. May I have your name, please?
Patient: Yes, it’s Vivian Bryce – that’s B-R-Y-C-E. My appointment was for 9:45 a.m. on Monday the 12th. I was  wondering if I could possibly …the sche………….?
Hospital: Let’s see. how about Wednesday the 21st at 9:50 a.m?
Patient: No, I’m not aviliable the 21st. Do you have anything………. on Friday the 23rd?
Hospital: Yes, how about 10:30 a.m.?
Patient: Perfect. so that's Friday the 23rd at 10:30 a.m. Bye.
Hospital: Bye.

Task 2:
Complete the table below with the expressions used to apologize and the explanation used in the above telephone dialogue.
Apology
Explanation




No comments:

Post a Comment